Thursday 17 April 2014

Loving todays swim with synchronicity!!  thought I would throw this in now, while it is fresh in my mind, had really wanted to do blogs chronologically and record some of the biggies, but....time is never quite on my side!

Today we booked our holiday (walking the Camino de Santiago!!) and I decided to look for a few bits of walking kit up in the loft.  Had a look around, and straight away found my Platypus bottle (without cap or tube! doh!) and eventually some other bits, was about to head out of the loft, when something made me just stand still and look around - some pictures caught my attention and I went to look at them, had forgotten all about some of them so it was nice to see them again, next to them was a large plastic box and for no reason at all I picked it up and there was an intact Platypus bottle underneath it quite hidden, just what I needed (and saving me quite a few quid in purchasing a new one!!) - thanks synchronicity!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment